Some, but not all, of our presenters have provided handouts for their Sessions/Workshops.
All Sessions/Workshops are listed, but those with Handouts are indicated by the red, bulleted links.
These will be moved behind Members Only in mid-January.
NARPM® Business Development Session –
Empowering Teams and Individuals with Scott Steinberg
Opening General Session – Future-Proofing Your Business with Troy Hazard
General Session – Panel Discussion – Buying, Selling and Expanding Your Reach
with Andrew Propst, MPM® RMP®, Susan Albern, Steve Schultz, MPM® RMP®, Steve Hart
General Session – Thriving in an Age of Distraction with Curt Steinhorst
1. Revenue Through Relationships – How to Develop Significant Customer Connections (Suggested Track: Broker/Owners)
2. The Current State of Property Management (Suggested Track: Property Managers)
3. Office Policies & Procedures for Managing Litigation (Suggested Track: Broker/Owners)
4. Profit Comes from Your People Skills – Do You Have What It Takes? (Suggested Track: Leadership)
5. Become a Better Speaker and Develop Leadership Skills (Suggested Track: Leadership)
6. Increase Revenue with HOA Management Services (Suggested Track: Broker/Owners)
7. How to Identify, Target and Close Your Most Profitable Clients (Suggested Track: Property Managers)
8. Top 10 Operational Reports for your Business (Suggested Track: Broker/Owners)
9. 7 Steps of Successful Leadership (Suggested Track: Leadership)
10. The Virtues of Virtual Property Management: How to Grow, Increase Profitability & Transform Your Property Management Company (Suggested Track: Broker/Owners)
11. Who, What, Why, When, and How of Property Inspections (Suggested Track: Property Managers)
12. Automatic Marketing for Property Managers (Suggested Track: Property Managers)
13. What Behavioral Insights Really Can Do for You (Suggested Track: Property Managers)
14. Company Structure – Portfolio vs. Departmental (Suggested Track: Broker/Owners)
15. Maintenance – Tips from the Trenches – War Stories & Lessons Learned (Suggested Track: Broker/Owners)
16. Growing Your Local NARPM® Chapter (Suggested Track: Leadership)
17. Why Get Involved with NARPM® – How I Grew as a NARPM® Leader (Suggested Track: Leadership)
18. 5 Steps to Solving Your Biggest Operational Problem in 30 Days (Suggested Track: Broker/Owner)
19. Lawsuit Waiting to Happen – Navigating HUD’s New Guidelines for the Use of Criminal Records in Rental Decisions (Suggested Track: Property Managers)
20. Customer Journey Workshop – Understanding Your Customer to Deliver Exceptional Service (Suggested Track: Property Managers)
October 16 – 19, 2018
Loews Coronado Bay Resort
San Diego, CA
October 15 – 18, 2019
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa
October 20 – 23, 2020
Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort
Fernandina Beach, FL
The 2018 Convention will be held at The Loews Coronado Bay in Coronado, CA (near San Diego). Rooms at the Loews have become available for certain nights during the convention. If you are still looking for a room give them a call at 1-800-235-6397!.
Other hotel options are available on the Hotel Information page.
Note: NARPM does not use 3rd party contractors to book hotel rooms or provide attendee lists. Attendees should only book their rooms directly with the hotel.